Thursday, April 17, 2008


I took another walk along the railroad bed today. I did not bring my fly rod, but did bring my camera. It was difficult shooting the fish even with a polarized filter because of the angle of the sun and because my lens kept wanting to focus on the tree branches in the foreground as opposed to the fish. Anyway, there did not seem to be as many fish as there were yesterday afternoon. They probably wait until the sun heats up the water before heading up onto the flats, and I suspect I was a bit early.

I did manage to see the big bass sitting on its nest again. Every time I tried to sneak in to take its picture, it slide away until I left. It was obvios it could see or sense me standing on the railroad bed above it.

Hopefully tomorrow will be nice again and I can get back to it.

No comments: